Smule Challenges give you a new way to have fun singing and connecting with the community! Every other Friday, Smule will feature a playlist of the best performances from the latest Challenge! It’s time to unveil a brand new playlist for the past theme and announce the Smule High School Challenge!
Smule App Playlist From The Past #HipHopChallenge
For the past two weeks, we’ve asked you to bust some rhymes on the #HipHopChallenge.
These are just a few of the amazing featured performances:
Sing With The Smule High School Challenge
We challenge you to put on your favorite high school tunes and outfits and sing for the #HighSchoolChallenge! We will feature ten of you in our Challenges Playlist in two weeks, when we’ll also announce a new theme.
Here’s What To Do For A Chance To Be Featured for The Smule High School Challenge:
- Sing to any of the songs on our promo page or choose your own. The more you record, the better chance you have to be featured. Video and audio-only performances are eligible.
- Add the hashtag #HighSchoolChallenge to your performance or join one with that hashtag.
- Upload your performance by Tuesday, October 5th, at 11:00 PM PST.
- Optional: Share your performance to Facebook with #Smule and boost your chances for a feature.
Tap here to enter the #HighSchoolChallenge now!
Featured Performances Will Have:
1. Performance creativity.
More engaging performances are more likely to win, so encourage your friends and followers to join, comment, favorite, gift, and tap love on your performance to increase your chances of being chosen.
Talking about engagement, you can show some love to other #HighSchoolChallenge performances with our dedicated gift.
- A featured performance in the dedicated Smule Challenges playlist, seen by millions of users.
- A featured post on the Smule Blog and Smule’s Instagram.
We will feature participants bi-weekly on Fridays, with their performances highlighted for two weeks.
We can’t wait to hear your creations!