Smule Challenges give you a new way to have fun singing and connecting with the community! On every first Friday of the month, Smule will feature a playlist of the best performances from the latest Challenge! It’s time to unveil a brand new playlist for the past theme and announce the Smule Singing Therapy Challenge!
Smule App Playlist from the past #HolidayChallenge
We challenged you to spread holiday cheer with a song, video effects, or costumes for the #HolidayChallenge. Get a taste of all winning recordings with this video below or check out the full playlist here:
Sing for the Smule Singing Therapy Challenge
Did you know singing releases ‘happy’ chemicals that boost your mood? Start the new year right, and sing for the health of it with the #SingingTherapyChallenge. Ten of you will be featured on our playlist, socials, and Smule Global in four weeks.
Here’s what to do for a chance to be featured for the Smule Singing Therapy Challenge:
- Create a video/audio performance to the songs in our promo page or a song you choose.
- Add the hashtag #SingingTherapyChallenge to your performance or join one with it.
- Upload your performance by Tuesday, February 1st, at 11:00 PM PST.
- The more songs you sing, the better chances you have of being featured.
- Optional: Share your performance to social media with #Smule and boost your chances for a feature.
Tap here to enter the #SingingTherapyChallenge!
Featured performances will have:
- Performance creativity.
- More engaging performances are more likely to win, so encourage your friends and followers to join, comment, favorite, gift, and tap love on your performance to increase your chances of being chosen.
Talking about engagement, you can show some love to other #SingingTherapyChallenge performances with our dedicated gift.
- A featured performance in the dedicated Smule Challenges playlist, seen by millions of users.
- A featured post on the Smule Blog, Smule’s socials and SmuleGlobal.
We can’t wait to hear your creations!