New: Smule Song4U Challenge
Smule Challenges give you a new way to have fun singing and connecting with the community! Every other Friday, Smule will feature a playlist of the best performances from the latest Challenge! It’s time to unveil a brand new playlist for the past theme and announce the Smule Song4U Challenge!
We challenged you to channel your favorite artists by doing your best impressions of them using only your voice or spicing things up with a costume.
You did impress! Get a taste for the new #ImpressionsChallenge Playlist by watching the video below or check out the full playlist here:
Sing For The Smule Song4U Challenge
Dedicate a song to someone special: a friend, relative, significant other, your music idol. The sky is the limit. Ten of you will be featured on our playlist in two weeks when we’ll also announce a new theme.
Get inspired with these #Song4UChallenge invites available on our promo page:
Here’s What To Do For A Chance To Be Featured for The Smule Song4U Challenge:
- Create a video/audio performance to the invites in our promo page or choose your own song to dedicate to someone special
- Add the hashtag #Song4UChallenge to your performance or join one with it.
- Upload your performance by Tuesday, November 30th, at 11:00 PM PST.
- Record as many peformances you want for a better chance of being featured.
- Optional: Share your performance to social media with #Smule and boost your chances for a feature.
Tap here to enter the #Song4UChallenge!
Featured Performances Will Have:
1. Performance creativity.
More engaging performances are more likely to win, so encourage your friends and followers to join, comment, favorite, gift, and tap love on your performance to increase your chances of being chosen.
Talking about engagement, you can show some love to other #Song4UChallenge performances with our dedicated gift.
1. A featured performance in the dedicated Smule Challenges playlist, seen by millions of users.
2. A featured post on the Smule Blog and Smule’s socials.
We will feature participants bi-weekly on Fridays, with their performances highlighted for two weeks.
We can’t wait to hear your creations!