Smule Soundtrack Challenge
Smule Challenges give you a new way to have fun singing and connecting with the community! Every other Friday, Smule will feature a playlist of the best performances from the latest Challenge! It’s time to unveil a brand new playlist for the past theme and announce the Smule Soundtrack Challenge!
Smule App Playlist From The Past #HighSchoolChallenge
We challenged you to put on your favorite high school tunes and outfits for the #HighSchoolChallenge.
You delivered and then some. Here are just a few of the amazing performances featured in our Smule High School Challenge playlist in Explore on Smule:
Sing With The Smule Soundtrack Challenge
Now is your time to sing your favorite songs from the silver screen. Play the lead in the #SoundtrackChallenge and ten of you will be featured in our Challenges Playlist in two weeks when we’ll also announce a new theme.
Here’s What To Do For A Chance To Be Featured for The Smule Soundtrack Challenge:
- Sing to any of the songs on our promo page or choose your own. The more you record, the better chance you have to be featured. Video and audio-only performances are eligible, full songs or moments.
- Add the hashtag #SoundtrackChallenge to your performance or join one with that hashtag.
- Upload your performance by Tuesday, October 19th, at 11:00 PM PST.
- Optional: Share your performance to social media with #Smule and boost your chances for a feature.
Tap here to enter the #SoundtrackChallenge!
Featured Performances Will Have:
1. Performance creativity.
More engaging performances are more likely to win, so encourage your friends and followers to join, comment, favorite, gift, and tap love on your performance to increase your chances of being chosen.
Talking about engagement, you can show some love to other #SoundtrackChallenge performances with our dedicated gift.
1. A featured performance in the dedicated Smule Challenges playlist, seen by millions of users.
2. A featured post on the Smule Blog and Smule’s socials.
We will feature participants bi-weekly on Fridays, with their performances highlighted for two weeks.
We can’t wait to hear your creations!