Smule Challenges give you a new way to have fun singing and connecting with the community! Every other Friday, Smule will feature a playlist of the best performances from the latest Challenge! It’s time to unveil a brand new playlist for the past theme and announce the Smule Spooky Challenge!
Smule App Playlist From The Past #SoundtrackChallenge
We challenged you to sing your favorite songs from the silver screen for the #SoundtrackChallenge.
You really took the lead in this! Here are excerpts of the amazing performances featured in our Smule Soundtrack Challenge playlist in Explore on Smule:
Check out the full Smule Challenge Playlist in the Explore tab in the app or tap here.
Sing With The Smule SpookyChallenge
Can you give us the chills with your performances for the #SpookyChallenge? Use costumes, acting, voice acting, and/or song selection, and ten of you will be featured in our Smule Spooky Challenge Playlist in two weeks when we’ll also announce a new theme.
Here’s What To Do For A Chance To Be Featured for The Smule Spooky Challenge:
- Sing to any of the songs on our promo page or choose your own. The more you record, the better chance you have to be featured. Video and audio-only performances are eligible, full songs or moments.
- Add the hashtag #SpookyChallenge to your performance or join one with that hashtag.
- Upload your performance by Tuesday, Nov. 2nd, at 11:00 PM PST.
- Optional: Share your performance to social media with #Smule and boost your chances for a feature.
Tap here to enter the #SpookyChallenge!
Featured Performances Will Have:
1. Performance creativity.
More engaging performances are more likely to win, so encourage your friends and followers to join, comment, favorite, gift, and tap love on your performance to increase your chances of being chosen.
Talking about engagement, you can show some love to other #SpookyChallenge performances with our dedicated gift.
1. A featured performance in the dedicated Smule Challenges playlist, seen by millions of users.
2. A featured post on the Smule Blog and Smule’s socials.
We will feature participants bi-weekly on Fridays, with their performances highlighted for two weeks.
We can’t wait to hear your creations!