Smule Challenges give you a new way to have fun singing and connecting with the community! Every other Friday, Smule will feature a playlist of the best performances from the latest Challenge! It’s time to unveil a brand new playlist for the past theme and announce the next Smule Challenge: Kpop.
Smule App Playlist From The Past #RockChallenge
For the past two weeks, we’ve asked you to imagine you’re holding an electric guitar, and create electrifying performances for Smule’s #RockChallenge! You did rock it!
These are just a few of the featured performances:
Check out the full Smule Challenges playlist in the Explore tab on Smule or tap HERE.
Sing On Smule With The New Smule Challenge: Kpop
In Kpop, performers are not just celebrities, they are idols, either as a group or solo acts. That’s why we are challenging the solo, duet, and group acts of Smule to join the #KpopChalenge and become our Kpop idols. Ten of you will be featured in our playlist on July 1st, when we will also announce a new theme.
HERE’S WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO FOR A CHANCE TO BE FEATURED IN TWO WEEKS:
1. Sing to any of the Kpop arrangements below or choose your own.
2. Add the hashtag #KpopChallenge to your performance.
3. Upload your performance by Tuesday, June 29th, 11:00 PM PST.
6. Optional: Share your performance to Facebook with #Smule and boost your chances for a feature.
Tap HERE to enter the #KpopChallenge now!
FEATURED PERFORMANCES WILL HAVE:
1. Performance creativity.
More engaging performances are more likely to win, so encourage your friends and followers to join, favorite, gift, and tap love on your performance to increase your chances of being chosen.
Talking about engagement, you can show some love to other #KpopChallenge performances with our Kpop gifts.
1. A featured performance in the dedicated Smule Challenges playlist, seen by millions of users.
2. A featured post on the Smule Blog.
We will feature participants bi-weekly on Fridays, with their performances highlighted for two weeks.
We can’t wait to hear your creations!