Smule Challenges give you a new way to have fun singing and connecting with the community! Every other Friday, Smule will feature a playlist of the best performances from the latest Challenge! It’s time to unveil a brand new playlist for the past theme and announce the Smule Hip Hop Challenge!
Table of Contents Hide
Smule App Playlist From The Past #CameraOffChallenge
For the past two weeks, we’ve asked you to put your voice in the spotlight and leave the cameras behind for the #CamerOffChallenge.
These are just a few of the amazing featured performances:
Check out the full Smule Challenges playlist in the Explore tab on Smule or tap here.
Sing With The Smule Hip Hop Challenge
We challenge you to a battle with your favorite beats for the #HipHopChallenge! Bust some rhymes and ten of you will be featured in our Challenges Playlist in two weeks, when we’ll also announce a new theme.
Here’s What To Do For A Chance To Be Featured for The Smule Hip Hop Challenge:
1. Rap to any of the songs on our promo page or choose your own. The more you record, the better chance you have to be featured. Video and audio-only performances are eligible.
2. Add the hashtag #HipHopChallenge to your performance or join one with that hashtag.
3. Upload your performance by Tuesday, Sept. 21st, 11:00 PM PST.
6. Optional: Share your performance to Facebook with #Smule and boost your chances for a feature.
Tap here to enter the #HipHopChallenge now!
Featured Performances Will Have:
1. Performance creativity.
More engaging performances are more likely to win, so encourage your friends and followers to join, comment, favorite, gift, and tap love on your performance to increase your chances of being chosen.
Talking about engagement, you can show some love to other #HipHopChallenge performances with our dedicated gift.
1. A featured performance in the dedicated Smule Challenges playlist, seen by millions of users.
2. A featured post on the Smule Blog and Smule’s Instagram.
We will feature participants bi-weekly on Fridays, with their performances highlighted for two weeks.
We can’t wait to hear your creations!