Smule Impressions Challenge
Smule Challenges give you a new way to have fun singing and connecting with the community! Every other Friday, Smule will feature a playlist of the best performances from the latest Challenge! It’s time to unveil a brand new playlist for the past theme and announce the Smule Impressions Challenge!
Smule App Playlist From The Past #SpookyChallenge
We challenged you to give us the chills with costume, voice acting, and/or song choice for the Spooky Challenge.
You really took our breath away! Here are excerpts of the amazing performances featured in our #SpookyChallenge playlist in Explore on Smule:
Sing With The Smule Impressions Challenge
Channel your favorite artists by doing your best impressions of them using only your voice or spice things up with a costume. Ten of you will be featured in our playlist in two weeks, when we’ll announce the next theme as well.
Get inspired with these #ImpressionsChallenge invites available on our promo page:
Here’s What To Do For A Chance To Be Featured for The Smule Impressions Challenge:
- Create a video/audio performance to the songs in our promo page or choose your own to showcase your best artist impressions.
- Add the hashtag #ImpressionsChallenge to your performance or join one with it.
- Upload your performance by Tuesday, November 16th, at 11:00 PM PST.
- Optional: Share your performance to social media with #Smule and boost your chances for a feature.
Tap here to enter the #ImpressionsChallenge!
Featured Performances Will Have:
1. Performance creativity.
More engaging performances are more likely to win, so encourage your friends and followers to join, comment, favorite, gift, and tap love on your performance to increase your chances of being chosen.
Talking about engagement, you can show some love to other #ImpressionsChallenge performances with our dedicated gift.
1. A featured performance in the dedicated Smule Challenges playlist, seen by millions of users.
2. A featured post on the Smule Blog and Smule’s socials.
We will feature participants bi-weekly on Fridays, with their performances highlighted for two weeks.
We can’t wait to hear your creations!