Smule Camera Off Challenge
Smule Challenges give you a new way to have fun singing and connecting with the community! Every other Friday, Smule will feature a playlist of the best performances from the latest Challenge! It’s time to unveil a brand new playlist for the past theme and announce the Smule Camera Off Challenge!
Smule App Playlist From The Past #GroupChallenge
For the past two weeks, we’ve asked you to sing your heart out with friends and group songs.
These are just a few of the amazing featured performances:
Sing With The Smule Camera Off Challenge
Here’s a chance to put your voice in the spotlight. Record an audio-only performance or join one with #CameraOffChallenge to participate. Ten audio-only performances with the hashtag will be featured in our Smule Challenges playlist on Sept. 10, when we’ll also announce a new theme.
Here’s What To Do For A Chance To Be Featured for The Smule Camera Off Challenge:
1. Record an audio-only performance to any of the songs on our promo page or choose your own. The more you record, the better chance you have to be featured.
2. Add the hashtag #CameraOffChallenge to your performance or join one with that hashtag.
3. Upload your performance by Tuesday, Sept. 7th, 11:00 PM PST.
6. Optional: Share your performance to Facebook with #Smule and boost your chances for a feature.
Featured Performances Will Have:
1. Performance creativity.
More engaging performances are more likely to win, so encourage your friends and followers to join, comment, favorite, gift, and tap love on your performance to increase your chances of being chosen.
Talking about engagement, you can show some love to other #CameraOffChallenge performances with our dedicated gift.
1. A featured performance in the dedicated Smule Challenges playlist, seen by millions of users.
2. A featured post on the Smule Blog and Smule’s Instagram.
We will feature participants bi-weekly on Fridays, with their performances highlighted for two weeks.
We can’t wait to hear your creations!