Smule Challenges give you a new way to have fun singing and connecting with the community! Every other Friday, Smule will feature a playlist of the best performances from the latest Challenge! It’s time to unveil a brand new playlist for the past theme and announce the next Smule Challenge: Face FX.
Smule App Playlist From The Past #PopChallenge
For the past two weeks, we’ve invited you to take a pop at your favorite pop songs. It’s clear there are a lot of captivating voices on Smule!
These are just a few of the featured performances:
Check out the full Smule Challenges playlist in the Explore screen on Smule or tap here.
Sing On Smule With The #FaceFXChallenge
A couple of months ago, we launched new exciting Smule Styles with Face FX, powered by Snap! These new Styles give you more ways to customize your videos with background effects and augmented reality (AR) elements like make-up and accessories!
For this Smule Challenge, we invite you to have fun and be creative with the new Face FX Styles and create one-of-a-kind performances.
Ten of you will be featured in our #FaceFXChallenge playlist on May 21st. Then, we will also announce a new theme.
HERE’S WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO FOR A CHANCE TO BE FEATURED IN TWO WEEKS:
- Sing or join a song using one of the Styles with the Face FX. You can recognize Snap-powered Styles by the ghost logo in the bottom left corner of your screen.
- Add the hashtag #FaceFXChallenge to your performance description.
- Upload your performance by Tuesday, May 18th, at 11:00 PM PST.
- Optional: Share your performance to Facebook with #Smule and boost your chances for a feature.
Tap here to enter the #FaceFXChallenge now!
FEATURED PERFORMANCES WILL HAVE:
- Performance creativity.
More engaging performances are more likely to win, so encourage your friends and followers to join, favorite, gift, and tap love on your performance to increase your chances of being chosen.
Talking about engagement, you can show some love to other #FaceFXChallenge performances with our dedicated FaceFX gift, available during the challenge.
- A featured performance in the dedicated Smule Challenges playlist, seen by millions of users.
- A featured post on the Smule Blog.
We will feature participants bi-weekly on Fridays, with their performances highlighted for two weeks.
We can’t wait to see your creations!