Be among the first Smule community stickers creators!
We are excited to announce that we will be launching a community-driven section to our catalog, composed exclusively from stickers made by Smule community members. For a limited time only, you have the opportunity to be among the first community stickers creators! We are currently in the process of collecting stickers YOU have created and want to share with your Smule community. You have the chance to leave your mark as the founder of the community stickers section. A simple and easy process has been created on our Web platform for you to upload your sticker(s). Get your creative juice flowing and start creating now!
How to Enter
- Create your own original sticker design that follows the requirements outlined in the submission guidelines process
- Submit your design by visiting the “Upload Sticker” Section on Smule Web Platform by October 25th, 2020
- There is a limit of 15 sticker uploads per user, per day
- See your sticker design featured in the Smule’s Community Sticker Category in the upcoming Gifting catalog, which will be live on October 26th, 2020
- Be featured on Smule’s global social media channels and blog
- Sticker designs should convey appreciation in a clear, understandable and charming way. Stickers must be your own creation and not reusing unauthorized designs
- Sticker dimensions: 320×320px
- Approved sticker formats: PNG
- Max file size: 150 KB
Timeline and Approval Process
Submissions will be accepted for review as of October 7th, 2020 at 12:00 Pacific Standard Time (PST). The approved sticker designs will be announced as soon as they have passed the verification process. All approved stickers, submitted until October 25th, 2020 will be featured on Smule’s Community Sticker section and on Smule’s global social media channels and blog.
After October 26th, 2020, we will continue accepting community stickers and they will be featured on Smule’s Community Sticker section as soon as they are approved. Get your creative juice flowing and start creating now!
Can I submit somebody else’s design?
You can only submit designs created by you and must confirm that this is an original works of art created by you and that you have the right to license the design to Smule for use on its platform and in social media and marketing channels.
Who can I reach out to with questions related to the submission process?
Feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have a specific question about the submission guidelines. Please keep in mind, response time is typically between 24-48 hours.