Smule Challenges give you a new way to have fun singing and connecting with the community! Every other Friday, Smule will feature a playlist of the best performances from the latest Challenge! It’s time to unveil a brand new playlist for the past theme and announce the Smule Festival Challenge!
Smule App Playlist From The Past #TributeChallenge
For the past two weeks, we’ve asked you to celebrate the legacy of your favorite artists who are no longer with us for the #TributeChallenge.
These are just a few of the featured performances:
Check out the full Smule Challenges playlist in the Explore tab on Smule or tap here.
Sing With The Smule Festival Challenge
Summer is the season of music festivals. So, for our next challenge, we invite you to sing at home the songs you’ve loved hearing on festival stages. Join the #FestivalChallenge, and we’ll feature 10 of you in our Smule Challenges Playlist on Aug. 13th.
Here’s What To Do For A Chance To Be Featured for The Smule Festival Challenge:
1. Sing to any of the songs on our promo page or choose your own.
2. Add the hashtag #FestivalChallenge to your performance or join one with that hashtag.
3. Upload your performance by Tuesday, Aug. 10th, 11:00 PM PST.
6. Optional: Share your performance to Facebook with #Smule and boost your chances for a feature.
Tap here to enter the #FestivalChallenge now!
Featured Performances Will Have:
1. Performance creativity.
More engaging performances are more likely to win, so encourage your friends and followers to join, comment, favorite, gift, and tap love on your performance to increase your chances of being chosen.
Talking about engagement, you can show some love to other #FestivalChallenge performances with our dedicated gift.
1. A featured performance in the dedicated Smule Challenges playlist, seen by millions of users.
2. A featured post on the Smule Blog and Smule’s Instagram.
We will feature participants bi-weekly on Fridays, with their performances highlighted for two weeks.
We can’t wait to hear your creations!