New: Embrace Your Rhythm: Mental Health Awareness Campaign by BetterMe and Smule
In today’s fast-paced world, where stress and anxiety have become an inevitable part of our lives, finding inner peace and improving our mental well-being has become more crucial than ever. To help individuals in their pursuit of improved well-being, Smule and BetterMe have joined forces to present the Embrace Your Rhythm campaign , a unique opportunity to explore the therapeutic benefits of music, help you find your inner peace and boost your mental well-being.
Sing and Embrace Your Rhythm!
Join #EmbraceYourRhythm to experience the healing power of music!
200 of you will get a chance to win a 1-year access to mental health coaching from BetterMe: Mental Health App! On top of that, at least ten of you will be featured on our playlist, socials, and SmuleGlobal in four weeks.
Last but not least, we will also hold a special webinar on the topic of mental well being, which will also have prizes included – details are about to come, so stay tuned!
How can I participate in the Embrace Your Rhythm campaign for a chance to win?
- Make your pick from our featured invites in our promo page, or create your own!
- Add the hashtag #EmbraceYourRhythm to your performance or join one with it.
- Upload your performance by Tuesday, May 30th, at 11:00 PM PST.
- The more songs you sing, the better chances to win a 1-year digital mental health coaching and self-help tools for better mental health.
- BOOST YOUR CHANCES: Share your performance to social media with #Smule.
Click here to enter the #EmbraceYourRhythm!
What’s the submission selection team looking for?
- Creativity – Your performance is the perfect way to get creative!
- High engagement – Performances with lots of views and comments are more likely to win, so encourage your friends and followers to show some love!
What can I win?
- 1-year access to mental health coaching from BetterMe: Mental Health App.
- A featured performance on our Smule playlist, seen by millions of users around the world.
- A featured post on our blog, socials and SmuleGlobal.
Tap here for the #EmbraceYourRhythm Contest Terms.
Now, we invite you to discover the therapeutic effects of music and how it can positively impact your mental health.
We can’t wait to hear your creations!