Next Smule Challenge: Girl Power
Smule Challenges give you a new way to have fun singing and connecting with the community! Every other Friday, Smule will feature a playlist of the best performances from the latest Challenge! It’s time to unveil a brand new playlist for the past theme and announce the Girl Power Smule Challenge.
Smule App Playlist From The Past #80sChallenge
For the past two weeks, we asked you to sing songs from the decade of pop, rock, hip-hop, electronic music and more.
Check out the full Smule Challenges playlist in the Explore screen on Smule or tap here.
Sing on Smule With The #GirlPowerChallenge
International Women’s Day is around the corner. Each year, on March 8th, the world celebrates the social, economic, cultural and political achievements of women.
It’s in our DNA to celebrate through music, so we challenge you to celebrate the talent and inspiration your favorite female artists give to the world by singing their songs for the Girl Power Smule Challenge.
Ten of you will be featured in our #GirlPowerChallenge playlist on March 12th, when we will also announce a new theme.
1. Sing the songs you love by your favorite female artists.
2. Add the hashtag #GirlPowerChallenge to your performance.
3. Upload your performance by Tuesday, March 9th, 11:00 PM PST.
4. Optional: Share your performance to Facebook with #Smule to boost your chance to be featured.
Tap here to enter the #GirlPowerChallenge now!
1. Performance creativity.
2. The most likes, favorites, gifts, comments and loves also have a chance to be featured.
Talking about gifts, you can show love to other #GirlPowerChallenge performances or celebrate female performers with our dedicated Girl Power gift, available during the challenge.
1. A featured performance in the dedicated Smule Challenges playlist, seen by millions of users.
2. A featured post on the Smule Blog.
Featured participants will be chosen bi-weekly on Fridays, with their performances highlighted for two weeks.
We can’t wait to hear your creations!