#SmuleTrendsetter – Grow Your Smule Followers!
Do you dream of showing people what you’ve got? Does growing your Smule following – or “tribe” – excite you? Have you ever wished to shine bright, and to have others see it? Now is your time!
Participate in the new #SmuleTrendsetter contest! Get creative, record an exciting performance using the #SmuleTrendsetter hashtag, and share it on any social media as much as you can inviting others to join you on Smule.
Top ten (10) most shared performances will be featured on a special #SmuleTrendsetter playlist and mentioned on Smule’s official social media channels and blog and some of the winning performances will appear on Smule 1:1 show!
How to Enter
- Create an original performance singing any song of your choice or choose an existing one. Don’t forget to include the #SmuleTrendsetter hashtag in the performance description.
- Share it as many times as you can on any social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, TikTok, etc.) and invite others to sing with you or follow you on Smule.
- No limit to the number of shares you do. Each share increases your chances to win!
Top-10 Most Shared Performances
- Will get featured on a special #SmuleTrendsetter playlist on the ‘Explore’ page for 2 weeks.
- Will get featured on Smule’s global social media channels and blog.
Timeline and Selection Process
Performance submissions will be accepted for review from April 10th, 2020 at 12:00 Pacific Standard Time (PST) to April 19th, 2020 at 23:55 Pacific Standard Time (PST). The ten winning performances will be announced by April 29th, 2020 and will be uploaded to the #SmuleTrendsetter playlist for at least 2 weeks.
Feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have a specific question about the contest. Please keep in mind, response time is typically between 24-48 hours.
Full Terms&Conditions apply.