Tuesday Tips is part of a new program that we are super excited to be launching today: Smule Inspire. Through shared performances, tips, guest blog posts by veteran users, we hope that Smule Inspire will do just as its name implies: inspire all users in the community – to connect, collaborate, and create music together … ultimately to have the best experience possible on Smule.
2. good stand or sit with legs in a comfortable position.
3. Warm up your voice with some easy songs not too high or too low.
4. Then sing whatever you feel like, repeat as often you need until it sound like you want it 😁
5. Don’t force your voice into high or deep to get a soar throat. Stop before that happen 😁
6. Have fun to try & to teach yourself.
7. if you still don’t have an idea how to sing more powerfully, watch some teaching yourtube videos or take some singing lessons with a teacher.” – Nadine Petitat
Hopefully that makes a little sense… 😬😬😬” – Tamara Cox