Smule Tuesday Tips – How to sing powerfully without straining your voice
Smule Tuesday Tips
Smule Tuesday Tips is part of a new program that we are super excited to be launching today: Smule Inspire. Through shared performances, tips, guest blog posts by veteran users, we hope that Smule Inspire will do just as its name implies: inspire all users in the community – to connect, collaborate, and create music together … ultimately to have the best experience possible on Smule.
Smule Tuesday Tips and Smule’s community:
“For me it’s 3 steps. Hydrating, warm-up, and breath control. Also practice, your vocal cords have muscle memory therefore the more you practice the more your vocal cords get used to the moments you “power”. – Lo Asbre
2. good stand or sit with legs in a comfortable position.
3. Warm-up your voice with some easy songs not too high or too low.
4. Then sing whatever you feel like, repeat as often you need until it sounds like you want it 😁
5. Don’t force your voice into high or deep to get a soar throat. Stop before that happen 😁
6. Have fun to try & to teach yourself.
7. if you still don’t have an idea how to sing more powerfully, watch some teaching Youtube videos or take some singing lessons with a teacher.” – Nadine Petitat
“Hopefully, that makes a little sense… 😬😬😬” – Tamara Cox
Check out more Smule “How To” tutorials:
[yotuwp type=”playlist” id=”PL6TgH56UtRsN7dOznTUiytzE4_TAx7t5k” ]