Smule Challenges give you a new way to have fun singing and connecting with the community! On every first Friday of the month, Smule will feature a playlist of the best performances from the latest Challenge! It’s time to unveil a brand new playlist for the past theme and announce the Smule Comeback Challenge!
Smule App Playlist from the past #PrideChallenge
We challenged you to sing to celebrate and support the LGBTQ+ community on Smule and beyond with a song! Meta was helping us make the celebration even bigger by sponsoring 1-year Smule VIPs for 300 participants. The full list of all winners who will get 1-year Smule VIPs can be found here! Be sure to visit our Smule Challenges playlist every week to see a new group of featured performances for the #PrideChallenge.
Sing for the Smule Comeback Challenge
Sing the songs that marked your past and are trending again to resurface your best memories with the #ComebackChallenge! At least ten of you will be featured on our playlist, socials, and Smule Global in four weeks.
Here’s what to do for a chance to be featured for the Smule Comeback Challenge:
- Create a video/audio performance to the songs in our promo page or a song you choose.
- Add the hashtag #ComebackChallenge to your performance or join one with it.
- Upload your performance by Tuesday, August 2nd, at 11:00 PM PST.
- The more songs you sing, the better chances you have of being featured.
- Optional: Share your performance to social media with #Smule and boost your chances for a feature.
Tap here to enter the #ComebackChallenge!
Featured performances will have:
- Performance creativity.
- More engaging performances are more likely to win, so encourage your friends and followers to join, comment, favorite, gift, and tap love on your performance to increase your chances of being chosen.
Talking about engagement, you can show some love to other #ComebackChallenge performances with our dedicated gift.
- A featured performance in the dedicated Smule Challenges playlist, seen by millions of users.
- A featured post on the Smule Blog, Smule’s socials and SmuleGlobal.
We can’t wait to hear your creations!